Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Reckoning: Do Chloe & Derek become a couple?

I love the Darkest Powers series, but im a little behind on my reading so I havent read The Reckoning (book 3) yet.



I know it came out not too long ago, but is there NYONE WHO READ IT? wAS IT GOOD?



and most importantly, DID CHLOE AND DEREK KISS OR SOOOOOMETHING? ANYTHING? CHLOE %26amp; SIMON?The Reckoning: Do Chloe %26amp; Derek become a couple?
Hahaha, I shouldn't spoil the book for you, so I won't tell you who does get together...but I will tell you that it is DEFINTELY a book that you'll want to read, it was really good....and there definitely is a "couple" by the end of it!The Reckoning: Do Chloe %26amp; Derek become a couple?
I'm just gonna spoil it for you. %26gt;:D So if anyone reading this doesn't want to know what happens...then turn back now.



I liked book 3 the most. :) And in the end, it's Chloe and Derek. :D

It didn't really work out for her and Simon...and that's all I'm gonna say though I pretty much spoiled it for the most part.
  • what is software
  • crab shack
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment