Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What I can promise you is a day of reckoning, that you wont live long enough to never forget?

Nope. Do not understand. This sounds to be a statement about your belief but not a question about how it. How long will we live? Curious what you mean by that. Try again.What I can promise you is a day of reckoning, that you wont live long enough to never forget?
yup and note taken
It's simple..........you are asking something that only you can understand and answer so that you can manipulate others,true?What I can promise you is a day of reckoning, that you wont live long enough to never forget?
Think I understand tortured to death.
NO,,,,What I can promise you is a day of reckoning, that you wont live long enough to never forget?
Your day of reckoning has come so it seems!
Oops! You missed your medication time again. Go back to your room and lie down, and the nice doctor will bring you an extra shot. Then you will feel better, and the "never-forgets" will stop chasing you.
Oh for ever and a day......I should be so lucky on my last legs as it is. So give that day of reckoning to someone else with my compliments
sounds to me like you're gonna do something bad to someone who deserves it one day. and it's gonna be so bad that they'll never forget it. ever.
Go f**k yourself.
of course i do....do you understand me?

blah load blah of blah old blah bo blah ll blah ocks blah mate blah blah.
Sounds like a very ominous threat from a movie. Someone who could realistically make it would be scary.
WHO ARE YOU? Stand up and be counted. Rephrase the Question. Is it just a statement and to whom are you referring?
Not really - unless you are an accountant, day of reckoning? lost me I'm afraid..
The blue pills work best
Your question/statement is grammatically incorrect in more ways than I care to point out to you. Go back to school.
Despite the question-mark placed behind it, this does not appear to actually BE a "question" as such. If it is intended to solicit a "reply" of some sort, I cannot imagine what it is that you want or expect anyone to say in response to something like that - "Excuse me for existing," or "Gee, I sure am sorry for believing that we humans should be as happy as possible and try to enjoy life." maybe?



Clearly what it DOES appear to be is a THREAT of some kind.



Logic would further narrow that down to one of two possibilities:

1. Religious

2. Terrorist



If this is meant to have us all shaking in our boots and running for the nearest fundamentalist bible class, I am not impressed or intimidated. I live true to my own beliefs (which DO include a positive and pleasant afterlife).



As a rule, I vigorously oppose spying on citizen activity by the government, but in this case I'll make an exception and say that if this is a terrorist threat, then I sincerely hope the folks from Homeland Security are monitoring this!

If a significant terrorist act DOES occur in the near future, at least those of us here on Yahoo Answers will know where to direct the investigators' attention.
RELIGIOUS TERRORIST THREAT..........
Yea, If this is how feel then you need help. Your words are

those of a hate full , anti-social person.

No comments:

Post a Comment