Friday, March 2, 2012

Should there be a Day of Reckoning 3 instead of SvR 2012?

I think both would be good, but what I don't like is as WWE's product has shifted to the PG stuff over the years, the games and storylines even seem to be more watered down. We haven't seen the DOR series since 2005/06 and like I said, the overall product as well as the games have changed a LOT. Personally, I loved DOR. The storylines were just.... So classic and enjoyable. rookie to superstar who's got it all, to had it all and gets it back. It'd be cool if they didn't water it down, but I'd prefer to see it on 360 over Wii. And I think the SVR series needs an overhaul personally.Should there be a Day of Reckoning 3 instead of SvR 2012?
^ Lol Someones Cranky ;)



But I agree I like SVR better than DOR so no SVR 12Should there be a Day of Reckoning 3 instead of SvR 2012?
No. Go awayShould there be a Day of Reckoning 3 instead of SvR 2012?
after SvR 2011 It sucked soo, Yea i agree

No comments:

Post a Comment