Friday, March 2, 2012

Spiritually speaking, if there is a day of reckoning and God does appear What will he say?

as he gazes upon his creations?Spiritually speaking, if there is a day of reckoning and God does appear What will he say?
Hey Kids...I see you've really made a mess of things...do you mind cleaning it all up before we head home.
Cool...I'm glad you liked it too....and thanks!

Report Abuse

Spiritually speaking, if there is a day of reckoning and God does appear What will he say?
The day of reckoning is an individual experience. For Satan and his cohorts well, they will be cast into the lake of fire forever. For some it will be standing before Him while he looks to see whether their names are written in the Lambs Book of Life. There are others however that have already had their day of reckoning for they took part in the first resurrection. They had overcome this world. As for me well, I hope I can hear those sweet words, "Well done, thou good and faithful servant" and "enter ye into the joy of the Lord."

God Bless. :)



Edit: The day that Satan and his cohorts are thrown into the lake of fire is the day of reckoning for all the saints who have suffered under his hands. Their patience have finally paid off.
He will say;

"I am the Alpha and the Omega"

Be either hot or cold, but the apathetic I will vomit from my mouth" " For when I was hungry you gave me no food, when I was thirsty, you gave me no drink, when I was in prison you did not visit me, when I was sick you did not come to see me. ( In a word you did not do anything for me ( ie in my people, and worst of all you couldn't care less

Depart from me , with your own judgment upon you. I never knew you,Spiritually speaking, if there is a day of reckoning and God does appear What will he say?
God sees everything all the time and there is no hiding anything from him. God will send his Son, Christ Jesus, for the battle of Armageddon which is God's war against all wickedness. God does not ever appear for humans to see as the Scriptures say; no-one can see God and yet live. When Christ Jesus comes for Armageddon he as well will be invisible along with his army but you will know he is here by what is happening.
He will say to those that were unselfish: "Come ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world".



And He will say to those that were selfish: "Depart from me ye cursed into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels".
well when hitler comes back... oh oh dear me... im sorry did i strike a nerve?
"LOOK AT THIS MESS! I HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH A PIGSTYE IN MY LIFE. NOW, GO CLEAN UP THIS ORGANIZED RELIGION THING OR THERE WILL BE NO DESERT FOR YOU AFTER SUPPER."



*giggle* That is what I think it would say.
There is no knowing in what He will say exactly word for word in order. But there are books about what supposedly might happen.
"Who are these "christian creeps" who keep trying to burn down my house? "Stewards?" stewardship my *ss!
And God would say I think I must have missed out on something in my recipe, like too much spice and not enough dough.
I think she'll look at the assembled christians and say;



"What the hell did you people *do*?"
"Cupcakes, anyone?"
THE KINGDOMS OF THIS WORLD BECOME THE KINGDOMS OF OUR LORD JESUS!!!
"Be gone, this foul disease that has destroyed my Earth!"

And humankind will disappear.
He'll ask: "Has England won another football world cup again yet?"
BZZZZT! No sorry... The correct answer was "Try to live and love in harmony and get along"
"Too many design flaws!"
He will ask you what you have done on this earth, for you to be worthy of Heaven.
I do not exist
don't know what He will say to the rest of the crowd, but to Donald Trump.... YOU'RE FIRED!
if He is not there He won't say anything. but don't hold your breath every knee shall bow before Him
guess whos back, back again

jesus's back, tell a freind!

No comments:

Post a Comment