Friday, March 9, 2012

To the readers who read Bloodline: Reckoning!!!?

I am in the process of wanting to buy Bloodline: Reckoning by Kate Cary I loved the first one and even got in a fight just trying to read it. I was wondering if John Shaw is in the book itself dont spoil the ending , also tell me your thoughts on the books.To the readers who read Bloodline: Reckoning!!!?
Yes. I thought that this book was a great sequel of Bloodline. It begins off telling all about Quincy. I really enjoy reading from all stand points of all the characters. I really hope that Kate Cary releases a third book. I will be among the people waiting for it!! :)To the readers who read Bloodline: Reckoning!!!?
Do you know when she's gonna write the next book?

Report Abuse

To the readers who read Bloodline: Reckoning!!!?
oh my godness!!!!! i finnished the Bloodline: Reckoning book today!!!! it was great! yes John Shaw is in it but not every much... i wont give away the ending but i will tell you he is the major twist! you will probably open your heart to Quincy Harker in Reckoning as well. i hope you enjoy it as much as i did!

No comments:

Post a Comment