Friday, March 9, 2012

Mass effect 3 and Reckoning question?

First, mass effect question: I have never played any if the mass effects, if I started playing 3 would I be completely lost or what?



Second, Reckoning question: If I played the reckoning demo and unlock things for the full game, would I still get them if I bought a physical copy or would I have to download it?



Thank you in advance for any answerMass effect 3 and Reckoning question?
no, it's a good place to start, they'll run you through a bit of what happened in the first 2....if you dont' want to do that, google mass effect and read the wiki on it....very informative....



if you play the reconing demo you'll have the bonus items no matter which way you purchase mass effect 3Mass effect 3 and Reckoning question?
1. Bioware does a really standup job at providing all the lore, abilities, items, etc in one general area known as the Codex. If you had any questions while playing ME3, I am sure you would find your answers there.



2. For PC or console? Well it doesn't matter which one you do, as soon as you register the game's cd key, you will get the items. so either or, your pick.

No comments:

Post a Comment