Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Are daggers viable in Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning?

So, I am looking at the Finesse Destinies and I see a lot of + Ranged attack and + Piercing damage, but I see no + Dagger or + Melee. Also, the dagger skill tree is in Finesse, not Might. So the question is, are daggers considered Piercing, and how viable is a pure Dagger Rogue since I dont want/like the archery system? (Personal preference, dont bash)Are daggers viable in Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning?
Daggers are the only weapon you can use for Stealth kills. Daggers also use +Piercing and +Physical as well as Critical % and what not. As far as a pure dagger rogue...I don't recommend seeing as you will encounter large groups of enemies, so I'd invest in either Magic or Warrior also. I have a level 32 Warrior right now with all Prismere gear and weaponry and it's not bad...Fateweaving is a great thing.
  • Buick
  • dominoes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment