Friday, March 9, 2012

Will my computer be able to run Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning on my Dell Dimension 9100?

I want to play Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning, and in fact have already preordered the game. But I don't know if my computer can run it. The computer specs are at http://support.dell.com/support/edocs/systems/dim9100/en/SM/specs.htm#wp1053584 and the minimum system requirments for the game are at http://herald.warhammeronline.com/warherald/NewsArticle.war?id=168. I would really appreciate it if someone would tell me. Also, incase someone knows, does the computer have a DVD-rom Drive? And if so, how do I use it?Will my computer be able to run Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning on my Dell Dimension 9100?
The game will run slowly/choppy if you only have the stock hardware installed. If you only have 512mb of ram you will definitely NOT be able to run it. Even with 1 gig of ram it will run quite slow, always try to be over the minimum system requirements.



You may want to either upgrade your ram and video or you can look online to have someone help you build a nice gaming pc, You should check Http://www.computing.net and post in the gaming forums for further help.



Always BUILD your own gaming pc, it costs a lot less, looks cooler, and will preform better.



Look for tuts on how to build your own pc its not that hard..



Hope that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment